I have a repair or maintenance request. How do I contact you?

You can report a repair by telephone or e-mail.

Phone - maintenance repairs line 01264 324917
Email -  [email protected]

Our offices are open 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday

Out of Hours Emergency numbers for heating, hot water supply or electrical issues please call:

  • Heating & Hot water – CCS on 01264 336670
  • Electrical – PMP on 02381 611007

What is the Tenant Scrutiny Panel, and how do I get involved?

The Tenant Scrutiny Panel provides the means for tenants to get involved in shaping and influencing how their homes are managed. It also provides the opportunity for Enham Trust to work in Partnership with its tenants to self-regulate service delivery. To get involved, please contact the Housing team by emailing [email protected] or calling 01264 345803.

How do I make a complaint?

In the first instance, please visit here to download our complaints policy and procedures and see how to submit your complaint.

Where can I find out more information about housing?

Please consult the Quarterly Review Housing newsletter, which has helpful contact details and information on the back cover. If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact the Housing team by emailing [email protected] or calling 01264 345803.