Job Ref: JB/MA | Permanent | Fleet GU51 | Pay Rate: £9.50ph | Closing Date: 30th Sept. 2021

Part time PA/Carer - Car Driver

Location: Fleet area GU51
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 9 am to 1 pm Monday to Friday

I have Parkinson’s and MSA. I am a keen artist and photographer. I am married and have 2 sons, 4 grandchildren and 2 cats. My husband works locally and is usually home mid afternoon.
You will be helping me around the house and with my personal care.

Main Duties
Daily tasks would include, helping me get dressed, washed and ready for the day. Preparing cold drinks and lunch, giving me medication, emptying my Cather bag, general admin & assistance and help with mobility around the house.

Assistance with getting me in and out of the car, taking me to hospital appointments, occasionally in London, doctor’s appointments locally, shopping and ad hoc duties as required. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.

Essential requirements
You must be a confident driver with a clean driving licence and car.
You must like cats and not have allergies to them.
You must have a kind and patient personality with a good sense of humour.
Flexibility is essential as occasionally, appointments may run late.

Desired experience
Previous PA/Carer experience preferred, but not essential as training will be given

Initial interviews will be held via zoom or telephone, due to covid-19 restrictions.

To Apply:
To apply for this post, please submit a CV, or letter providing your name, tel. number, address & email address, qualifications, employment history to date – including: name of employer, job title, employment start & end date - for up to past 10 years i.e. from 2010 to 2020 and a statement explaining why you are applying for this job.

Please email CV to [email protected]

All interviews will take place at the location of the client.

If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB). Employment is dependent upon a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate.
You must evidence that you have the right to work in the UK [A current passport showing that you are a British citizen, or that you have the right of abode in the United Kingdom. A document showing that you are a national of a European Economic Area country* or Switzerland].

As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.