Support Planning & Budgeting
We support over 6000 individuals who are either direct payment recipients, or self-funders
How we can support people receiving direct payments
We can help you with support, planning, research and budgeting for your direct payments in the following ways:
- Supporting you as you plan your care and support – helping you understand what is available and what you may need.
- Researching care and support options to help you make your decisions
- Researching costs to help you understand your options and make the right decision for you.
- Assessing and advising on reducing risks, to help you balance this with what you want to achieve
Support with setting up Direct Payments
We can guide you through the process of setting up your direct payments
- Supporting to set up bank accounts
- Explaining your personal contribution and how to make this
- Helping you understand how to use the payment
- Supporting you through any necessary administration and paperwork
- Helping you understand your responsibilities as a direct payment recipient
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more about how we can support you with setting up and managing your direct payments then please get in touch.