Employer support services & employing your own personal assistant
Many of our Information Advice and Guidance customers employ their own Personal Assistants to help them manage their affairs and provide the level of care and support they require. Recruitment and employment can seem complicated. The Enham Trust Employer Support Services make managing your obligations as an employer easy and trouble free. Any of the following options are available to our customers:
- HMRC obligations
- Pensions – Auto Enrolment
- Receiving of hours worked
- Calculating salary payments
- How to advertise, recruit and employ and personal assistant
- How to understand and manage the contract of employment
- How to access local area listings of Personal Assistants
Employment Support and Advice
- How to approach being an employer
- How to understand your obligations as an employer.
- How to be a good and fair employer
- How to understand performance management
- How to end your contract with your Personal Assistant
- Requesting that Enham Trust holds and manages your funds for you
- Providing Enham Trust with the authority to make payments on your behalf.
PA Management Services
Enham Trust can take on specialist management of Personal Assistant Services for its customers, to help them manage their PA, providing any of the following :
- Rota management
Training and Support for Care Staff (TASCS)
Enham Trust are able to provide specialist training and support for Care Staff:
- Care Certificate Training for PA’s
- Bespoke Training
- Providing advice and guidance to PA’s who want to further their careers.
Get in touch
For more information about recruitment and how we can support you with your respobisbilities as an employer contact us.