Change can be exciting. Embracing change is part of our everyday lives- however, it can also be overwhelming. For those times, our Transitional Support team is here to help.
However big or small, our team can help you overcome these challenging situations. Some examples of transitions we deal with frequently:
- Moving from a younger environment into an adult environment
- Adjusting to an acquired disability after living an independent life
- College applications and adjusting to college life
- Managing your personal finances
- Getting a job
- Developing your social life and social opportunities
- Moving from a residential care home environment to a more independent arrangement with varying levels of support
We can help with others too.
What is transitional planning?
Transitional planning is about figuring out where you are now and where you want to be, and breaking down the steps in between into achievable, simple steps. We specialise in transitions here at Enham Trust, and you’ll find that our team and our services will be there for you at every stage.
As each target is reached, you will be moving safely and securely to reaching your end goal, where you can say "Yes, this is where I want to be."