Specialist Employability Support
Are you living with a disability and struggling to find employment?
Enham Trust offers people living with a disability the opportunity to attend a learning programme providing tailored support, advice and skills to help you prepare, find and stay in work:
The level and intensity of support will be determined working together with you. The starting point for you will include:
- Access to qualifications & courses
- Hands-on help with cv-writing
- Support with building your CV
- Group & individual mentoring sessions
- Help with focused job seraching
- Interview practise sessions
If you're living with a disability and looking for work our programme could be life changing for you.