Move Training Dates
Upcoming Move Programme Training Dates
As well as being able to come into your school and offer training we have a series of open training sessions that you are welcome to book on to and join.
Move Senior Practitioner Training
Millstead School, Liverpool on 26th and 27th June 2017
Wyvern Academy, Weymouth on 6th and 7th July 2017
Accrington, Lancashire on 4th and 5th September 2017
Greenwich, London on 6th and 7th November 2017
We are trying to raise enough interest to run a Senior Practitioner Course in Tameside, near Manchester. The venue is likely to be Cromwell School and the cost is £250.00 per person. If you are interested please get in touch.
Move Trainer Training
Venue: Perseid Lower School, Morden Surrey
Dates: 25th, 26th and 27th September 2017
The total cost for the course is £1500.00 and this includes all training materials inclusive of the Move Training Materials CD which contains:
- Move Awareness Presentation
- Move Senior Practitioner Presentation
- Recommended Activities
- Attendance and Evaluation Forms
- The Move Manual
Becoming a Move Trainer is a beneficial choice for both your school and the Move Programme. It allows the Move Programme to expand so that more children are able to learn the skills needed to sit, stand and walk, enabling them to reach their full potential, and this arrangement also brings the following benefits to your school:
- Train all your school/centre staff to become Move Practitioners at no additional cost ensuring the Move Programme remains sustainable in your school or centre without extra training charges
- Training at your convenience.
- Support is available from our Move Facilitators and the Move Head Office
Working with a variety of organisations to improve the wellbeing of children and adults with disabilities and complex needs.
Are you a parent, teacher, therapist, carer or teaching assistant? Find out how to get involved with the Move Programme.