Professional Visitors Event
Enham Trust Professional Visitors Event
Come along to our professional visitors event and find out a little more about what we do here at Enham trust
The event will take place on Tuesday 22nd November between 11am - 1pm at Enham Trust. While at the event you will get to see and cover the following areas:
- Find out how the Cedar Park Apartments can support recovery and can provide respite support for families.
- Exclusive talk from Clinical Director Rayna McDonald about our new neurological rehabilitation unit.
- Meet the Hobbs Rehabilitation Neurological Specialists who provide on-site therapy.
- Meet the care and support team managers.
- Networking lunch with charity sectors, health professionals and local authorities.
- Find out how we are working with social services, the NHS and other charities
About the Cedar Park Apartments
Enham Trust has 10 newly refurbished apartments – with private patios, garden views and own front doors front doors. These apartments are perfect for customers who require a limited level of care and support over a short period of time.
Ideal for :
- People leaving hospital but not ready to go home.
- Disabled, elderly and vulnerable people who need a short break with appropriate care and support provided.
- Carers and families looking for respite stays.
Enham Trust, Enham Place, Enham Alamein, Andover, Hants SP11 6JS
Humdinger Day RIB Powerboat Experience
Spend a wet ‘n’ wild hour on a Ridged Inflatable Boat, sailing across the idyllic Solent in southern Hampshire; a sight-seeing tour with a difference, all in aide of our vital cause.
Bully Beef & Whizzbangs Production
21st April 2018 - A brand new play, set in France in 1916. Surrounded by mud and death, how will Smudger, harry and whizzbangs cope with the ever-present danger of being shot or blown to smithereens?
Charity Skydive 2018
Saturday 2nd June/ Saturday 1st September - Do you fancy the challenge of a lifetime? How about throwing yourself out of a plane at 15,000 feet? Just imagine how that would feel, it’s a challenge for both your body and mind. Have you got what it takes?
Andover Trail Marathon
2nd September 2018 - After the success of the first event in 2016, and again in 2017, the Andover Trail Marathon and Half Marathon are taking place on September 2nd 2018 for the third time running.
Walk The Test Way
14th October 2018 - Following on from the success of last year’s Walk the Test Way, we are pleased to announce that The Rotary Club of Romsey Test are set to hold this annual event again in 2018!