Professional Visitors Event
Enham Trust Professional Visitors Event
Come along to our professional visitors event and find out a little more about what we do here at Enham trust
The event will take place on Tuesday 22nd November between 11am - 1pm at Enham Trust. While at the event you will get to see and cover the following areas:
- Find out how the Cedar Park Apartments can support recovery and can provide respite support for families.
- Exclusive talk from Clinical Director Rayna McDonald about our new neurological rehabilitation unit.
- Meet the Hobbs Rehabilitation Neurological Specialists who provide on-site therapy.
- Meet the care and support team managers.
- Networking lunch with charity sectors, health professionals and local authorities.
- Find out how we are working with social services, the NHS and other charities
About the Cedar Park Apartments
Enham Trust has 10 newly refurbished apartments – with private patios, garden views and own front doors front doors. These apartments are perfect for customers who require a limited level of care and support over a short period of time.
Ideal for :
- People leaving hospital but not ready to go home.
- Disabled, elderly and vulnerable people who need a short break with appropriate care and support provided.
- Carers and families looking for respite stays.
Enham Trust, Enham Place, Enham Alamein, Andover, Hants SP11 6JS
3rd September 2017 - This event actively welcomes everyone; all ages and all abilities can take part! There are five distances to choose from: 10k, 5km, 1km, Super Sensory 1k and 100m. Run it, walk it, push it, be pushed. Anything goes. Have you got what it takes?
London to Paris 2017
13th - 17th September 2017 - Join hundreds of other charity cyclists at the iconic London to Paris bike ride in September 2017. Challenge yourself and support Enham Trust.
Walk The Test Way
8th October 2017 - Following on from the success of last year’s Walk the Test Way, we are pleased to announce that The Rotary Club of Romsey Test are set to hold this annual event again in 2017!
Charity Sky Dive for Enham Trust
2nd November 2017 - Do you fancy the challenge of a lifetime how about throwing yourself out of a plane at 15,000 feet? just imagine how that would feel, it’s a challenge for both your body and mind. Have you got what it takes?
Military Wives Choir
8th December 2017 - Salisbury Plain Military Wives Choir have performed for royalty including the queen and with pop star Cliff Richard, amongst many others. They are coming to Andover for a Christmas performance suitable for all the family.