||Head Office, Enham Alamein
Enham Trust is a nationally recognised Disability Charity assisting over 7,500 disabled people per year, in the geographical areas that we serve.
To support the work of the fundraising team, to raise awareness and income for Enham Trust
- To promote Enham Trust to the local community and undertake fundraising activities.
There are a few different areas for volunteering in Fundraising;
- Organise your own fundraising events, such as Coffee mornings, Dress down days etc
- Support the fundraising team out in the community by assisting them at events and/or collecting days
- Carry out research for the Trust and Corporate Fundraiser
- Talks and presentations to community groups to raise awareness of Enham and the need for Fundraising income
You will be fully supported by the Fundraising Team and the Volunteer Programme Manager.
- You will need to be honest and reliable and respect the need for confidentiality.
- Personable and outgoing and the belief in Enham Trust and our services that we provide.