Personal Assistant - RN/EW
||Tuesday 31st July 2018
To apply please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.
The employer requires support to access the community and support within the home with their 2 children. This role is a lone working position and an Enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) is required for all staff undertaking the role. It is a permanent position, subject to continued funding and the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- To support the employer to attend appointments and reply to correspondence
- Research and plan new local activities
- To assist employer with tasks within the home, cooking, cleaning
- To record all relevant information and perform all necessary administrative tasks with complete confidentiality.
- Provide support for the employer, enabling them to access the local community, broadening their range of activities and independence
- Support the employer to drop children off to school or nursery as required
- Experience in similar role
- Comfortable and confident with children
- Someone who is patient and hardworking
- Knowledge of Swindon and surrounding area
- Flexible and reliable ( able to drop off kids and pick up at school times)
- Motivated and encouraging attitude
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Legally Able To Work in UK
- Driver and able to drive a large car for pick ups and drop off