Care Assistants needed in Andover - Flexible Working
||Care Assistant - Andover
||Flexible working up to full-time hours
Earn money AND make a real difference to peoples lives
We currently have vacancies with flexible hours including day, evening, night and weekend shifts, supporting individuals in our care homes or in their own homes.
We offer FREE training so don't worry if you have no prior experience. All you need is the desire, interest and aptitude to work in this hard, but very rewarding job.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday and sick pay
- Free training within work hours
- Paid mileage
- Permanent and bank contracts available
If you are interested in finding out more (or to request an application form) please see the details at the bottom of this page.
The role of a Care Assistant is to provide a personal care service to people living with a disability, helping them to access recreational, educational and social activities and enhancing their life experiences.
You will be offering personal care which includes washing, dressing, showering and bathing, as well as support with meal preparation and at times, some domestic duties.
We have been making a difference to the lives of disabled people for over 90 years. We explore opportunities with people so they can live the lives they choose by overcoming limitations and expanding possibilities. Through personal development, housing options, and employment, we support people to exercise individual choice and control in their lives.
- Enham is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its staff and customers.
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
- UK Driver's License is preferred but not essential.
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy is required.
- Interviews will be held onsite at Enham Trust in Enham Alamein. Enhanced criminal record checks will be carried out as part of our selection process and 2 references are also required.
If this jobs sounds like the ideal next step for you, why not apply online now. Or, if you need further information, why not send us an email.
Due to the high volume of applications we will receive at Enham Trust, it will only be possible for us to contact those applicants who have been successful.
- Enham is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its staff and customers. We expect all our staff to be aware of their responsibilities to protect staff and customers from abuse or harm. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK. Enhanced DBS criminal record checks will be carried out as part of our selection process.
- Enham Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy or maternity. We operate under the Disability Confident accredited scheme so please make this clear in your application Enham Trust is committed to securing genuine equality in all of its activities as an employer and takes part in the Disability Confident Scheme.As part of our commitment to being a Disability Confident employer, all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy will be interviewed. To be considered under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme, applicants will need to declare that they have a disability. When submitting your application please indicate that you consider yourself to have a disability, impairment or long-term health condition.
Indeed reference: INDHP