Personal Care Assistant - MR/AW
||5 hours a week to be negotiated
||£10 per hour
||Sunday 30th July 2017
Our client needs someone who can assist with general all round living, someone who has a positive outlook and willing to put that into practical thinking. A 44 year old gentlemen who has mental health issues and needs help getting back on track with his own life and within the community. A physical impairment has meant that the client cannot walk far nor lift heavy objects.
• To plan and go to activities, gym or swimming or snooker.
• To help sort out my paperwork
• To build positive relationship and be a positive influence in my life.
• To help inspire me to move on in my life.
• To be able to discuss frankly issues that arise.
• To help me develop a routine that helps me with household chores.
• To look at alternative opportunities for support in the community.
• Male or female who has an outgoing personality and enjoys a challenge.
• Someone who has worked with clients suffering with mental health issues.
• Someone who can be flexible with my changing needs.
• Enhanced DBS Check
• Legally Able To Work in UK
• Full Driving Licence: Preferred
• Use of Own Car: Preferred
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.