Personal Assistant - AG/LP
||£7.85 per hour
||Wednesday 31st January 2018
To apply please email a CV to to firstname.lastname@example.org
Female personal assistant required for a lady living in the PL2 area of Plymouth. The employer is looking for a personal assistant to support them out in the community. Must have full clean driving licence and own car.
- Support to get out in the community
- Support with shopping
- General Housework duties
- Some personal care
- Any other reasonable task to allow the service user to live independently
- Experience in health & social care (Training is provided)
- A full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Enhanced DBS required. Cost met by employer
- Legally entitled to work in the U.K
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.