Female Personal Care Assistant - SL/LP
||8 Hours Including evenings
||Friday 29th June 2018
To apply please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers.
Female personal assistant required for a female service user living in the PL1 area of Plymouth. The employer is looking for a personal assistant who is able to support them with personal care and with support getting in and out bed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with personal care
- Support to get in and out bed
- Any other reasonable task to allow the service user to live independently
- Car owner & Driver
- Enhanced DBS required. Cost met by employer
- Legally entitled to work in the U.K
- Experience in health & social care
The above posts complies with section 7 (2) (b) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.